Get out the vote.
#NoOnC is empowered by people like you.
Help get out the vote on #NoOnC by hosting/joining an event, activating your phone tree and sharing the graphics and tweets below with your L.A. network.
CLICK ON THE MESSAGES BELOW TO SHARE ON FACEBOOK
USE THE HASHTAG #NoOnC ON TWITTER
- On Tuesday, May 16, I will be voting #NoOnC. Will you? #LAvotes NoOnCharterC.org
- Did you know #LAvotes Tues, May 16? Turn out and vote #NoOnC. NoOnCharterC.org
#NoOnC is about PUBLIC SAFETY
- Charter Amendment C protects cops and puts the public at risk. Angelenos should vote #NoOnC on May 16. NoOnCharterC.org
- A vote for public safety = vote #NoOnC on Tues, May 16. NoOnCharterC.org
#NoOnC is about FAIRNESS
- Fair and simple: Cops who deserve to be fired should be fired. Vote #NoOnC on Tues, May 16: NoOnCharterC.org
- Crooked cops should not be given a free pass to avoid discipline. Vote #NoOnC. NoOnCharterC.org
#NoOnC is about JUSTICE
- ote NO on Corruption. Vote NO on Crooked Cops. Vote #NoOnC. NoOnCharterC.org
- Demand justice. LAPD should be able to fire cops guilty of serious misconduct. Vote #NoOnC. NoOnCharterC.org
#NoOnC is about PEOPLE POWER
- Join @ACLU_SoCal, @BLMLA, @CoCoSouthLA, @LACANetwork, @PowerDignity. Pledge to vote #NoOnC: NoOnCharterC.org
- .@latimesopinion strongly agrees: Vote #NoOnC on Tuesday, May 16 NoOnCharterC.org
LIVE #NoOnC TWEETS